Created attachment 160460 [details]
Example file from PowerPoint with 4 chart types and Y error bars with Custom values
Attached document contains some basic chart types in PPTX with custom Y Error Bar values set in PP.
These are not imported in LO at all, also the custom amounts set in PP are lost.
Also the bugs in See Also are using the same Custom type for Error Bars, only those are sourced from an external file.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a simple chart in PP, set it to use Error Bars
2. Format the Error bars, set the Error Amount to Custom and press the Specify Amount button
3. In the dialog that opens select a range from the data table of the chart – I added the Custom Error Min and Custom Error Max columns for this and some random values, then selected the values for the Positive error amount and Negative error amount
4. In the Select Data dialog of PP unselect the manually added data table columns so that they do not appear on the chart
5. Save the file and open it in LO
The error bars do not appear for any of the charts (line, bar, column, area). The data table of the chart does not contain the manually added columns.
Error bars appear and the custom error values are imported.
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: d8a52f21ce23a37f7d1137501...
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: hu-HU (hu_HU); UI: en-US
Created attachment 160461 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in PowerPoint and Impress with editing the custom amounts in PP
Created attachment 160462 [details]
Data table of the chart in PP and Impress
Build ID: 1eb6210d678bbb0c875f0f72b...
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.19; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 127720 ***