Sorting left to right (sorting columns) does not work correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new empty Calc document
2. Enter the following values to A1:C2
MyTitle A B
MyValue 2 1
3. Select the six cells in A1:C2
4. Click Data -> Sort
5. From options select "Left to right" and "Range contains row labels"
6. From sort criteria set Sort key 1 to MyValue, ascending
7. Click OK
Content of columns B and C should be swapped since 1 < 2.
A slight variation of the problem occurs if I select the entire rows 1 and 2 for sorting with the same sort options as above. This leads to rows being incorrectly swapped.
This problem did not occur in 3.5.
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
I reproduce with Version 18.104.22.168 (Build ID: ba822cc) & W7 64bits
*** Bug 54360 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
DUP of "Bug 55967 - EDITING: Sorts columns instead of rows", but currently I am not sure whether I understood all details of Row heading dependency
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 55967 ***