My XLSX looks weird when opened in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52:
* cells with hyperlinks lack the bottom border and have grey background
* cells with with conditional formatting sometimes show the numbers
not centered and without points; cell borders are not shown
* spreadsheet background doesn't get imported
* cell borders are thicker than they are in Excel
* fonts are changed: Arial & Arial Unicode in original sheet
are changed to Calibri
Spreadsheet can be downloaded here:
screenshot from Excel:
screenshot from LibreOffice:
Okay I can confirm a lot of what you've said, in general though we try to keep bug reports on a one bug per report basis.
This being said this document is a great test document for us to work with. For now, I'm going to leave it as one report but a developer may ask you to split it up at some point.
What I can confirm with Bodhi Linux using version 184.108.40.206:
1. Hyperlinks lacking bottom border-- cannot confirm, looks like there is a bottom border to me but maybe I'm misunderstanding that
2. Cannot confirm, need an explicit cell to look at (too much going on for me to jump around searching for what you're talking about here)
5. Confirmed that it is indeed Calibri, cannot confirm that in Excel it's Arial/Arial Unicode as I don't have excel but I'll trust you here :)
Adding two of our spreadsheet experts to give advice, again they may want individual reports.
Kohei, Markus - great test document here, you want it split up into multiple reports? Also I noticed that saving this document took quite awhile in Spreadsheet as xlsx format, at one point I thought it was just frozen but it finally saved (at least a couple minutes to save).
Seems this bug now splitted to many bugs:
*** Bug 59663 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
It's the same as in Bug 56960, the patch is out and this will be fixed in LibreOffice 4.1 release.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 56960 ***
(In reply to comment #4)
> It's the same as in Bug 56960, the patch is out and this will be fixed in
> LibreOffice 4.1 release.
> *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 56960 ***
Sorry, but this is only related to this line:
> * cell borders are thicker than they are in Excel
So this bug report should not be "Resolved".
Since the bug isn't assigned it should be set to NEW. Doing so now :)
(In reply to ign_christian from comment #2)
> Seems this bug now splitted to many bugs:
> Bug 65070
> Bug 65071
> Bug 65072
> Bug 65074
> Bug 65075
so there's no need to keep this it was already split in single reports and 4 out 5 those issues are already resolved.
I mark this as RESOLVED INVALID because it did not respect "a single bug per report" policy.
I hope that the residual issue at Bug 65070 will be fixed as well (still reproducible in 220.127.116.11 and 4.4 master)