Help file text for function NUMBERVALUE is missing in the help file
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click fx button and function windows opens.
2. Select Category: Text
3. Select Function: NUMBERVALUE
4. Click Help => Help window opens displaying title: "Welcome to the LibreOffice Calc Help" which is the general help window.
1. Select tab: Find
2. Entered search term. NUMBERVAUE => Message: No topic found
1. F1 to open help
2. Entered search term: functions
3. Selected: Functions by Category
4. Scrolled down to "Text"
5. Clicked "Text"
6. Scrolled down to "N" => no entry with N visible, last entry before: MID next entry is PROPER
=> NUMBERVALUE help desk does not exist
NUMBERVALUE help text to be included in help file
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 188.8.131.52 release
This bug could possibly be covered by
reproducible with LO 184.108.40.206 (Win 8.1) with German Language Settings
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (5.0.1 or preferably 220.127.116.11 or later)
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3)
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to "inherited from OOo";
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add "regression" to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa
Thank you for your help!
-- The LibreOffice QA Team This NEW Message was generated on: 2015-10-14
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 80656 ***