Created attachment 126569 [details]
figure and example ".odg"
Dear developers !
I hope my experience could be useful for our community.
I use LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 on Windows 7.
1). Name changing (bug N.1).
1. I create a new style in LibreOffice Draw for my mindmap.
2. I change the style name that i created. For examle from "Default-1" to "Connector-1".
3. Save the file ".odg".
4. Reload the file. The style name steal "Default-1".
Bug reproduced by me (LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 on Windows 7) and mr. Hagar Delest AOO 4.1.2 on Xubuntu 16.04.
2). Changing of connectors type (bug N.2).
How to reproduce the bug N.2:
1. I create a new connector for two objects.
2. Then, i create a new connectors style - "Connector - 1" and switch connectors type from default (blue line with right angle) to curve for this connector in the style menu (F11) that i selected.
2. Save the file with new style ".odg".
4. LibreOffice show me that the type of connector in style properties is steel default but actually it's curve just like before i reloaded the file.
5. Then, i create default connector by using panel and apply my style for this one. Connectors type doesn't change for this new connector. There are not troubles with changing of color, font, connector starts and ends.
You can see the result of this at Figure - 1 and Untitled - 2 in '.rar' archive.
3). A problem with shortcut "repeat" (bug N.3).
I switch a combination from default to "Alt-A" and "Ctrl-A". I try this with enlgish, russian and german language.
In other applications (Writer, Calc) this problem did't appear.
You can see the topic about bugs - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84473&sid=00130800961cee833077472aec62911a
Please try the behavior in a current version, 5.1.5 or 5.2.0.
If you still a wrong behavior, then write one report for one problem. Issues with a mix of problems cannot be handled properly.
#1: New styles are saved in the document
#2: Isn't this the same question? A style is a style.
#3: No idea what you mean but customization works well, usually.
Please update to a reasonably new version, as Regina suggested. We made a lot of improvements and fixed numerous bugs.
Closing this ticket as INVALID because of the outdated version.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 101323 ***