When I create a check box in a spread sheet and then save the file in the format "Microsoft Excel 7 - 2013 XML (.XLSX)", the check box is disappeared after closing and reopening the file. Obviously calc doesn' t save check boxes in this format.
please post a test file where you exactly replicate your bug.
Created attachment 131460 [details]
spreadsheet in .XLSX format containing the bug
Created attachment 131461 [details]
spreadsheet in .ODS format, working properley
I confirm bug in LibO 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (*)
the issue is not new and is already present in LibO 126.96.36.199 as well.
I did not test earlier releases.
(*) Build ID: 5bb5a9dacb84ec14f7148a5a5d9ba38b7e9f1039
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.29; UI Render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2017-02-17_23:30:45
Locale: it-IT (it_IT); Calc: group
Looks like a dup, please if you are not agree reopen it.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 69098 ***
In bug 69098 writer does not show check boxes in a word document, word does. It looks like the reverse problem.
What I found is that calc does not save the check boxes with the document when saving it in .XLSX format. It is about saving, not about file-opening or rendering.
*** Bug 106726 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Exporting form controls has been recently implemented in DOCX format (bug 50097), with the following commit:
Likely something similar has to be done in case of XLSX files.
The bug is still present in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52.
Dear Johannes Schneider,
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
The bug still (ore again) exists in Version 184.108.40.206 (x64)
As far as I remember it had been resolved in one of the versions since then.
The bug also occured in the versions 3.3 and 220.127.116.11.
(I tested using the portable versions. During the installation there happened some complaints because I have no java runtime.)
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
Build ID: 5896ab1714085361c45cf540f76f60673dd96a72
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: group threaded