Created attachment 134429 [details]
Document manifesting the bug
1. Create new LO Draw document
2. Create a large-ish text area (but any object with text should do)
3. Type in "Hello world" (but any bit of text should do)
4. Set the font size to 50 (should really matter)
5. Select the first word ("Hello")
6. Set its font effects to "Small capitals"
7. Now look at the text box when it's out-of-focus, and when it's focused and you're editing the text
When focused and editing you see the small-caps text rendered, but too much space; when unfocused you see all-caps rendering with the right amount of space.
Created attachment 134430 [details]
screenshot of unfocused state rendering
Created attachment 134431 [details]
screenshot of focused, editing state rendering
Created attachment 134432 [details]
Writer document manifesting the bug
Apparently it's not just Draw.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 105307 ***