Export to PDF with gpg key sign = failed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open odt file
2. File/Export as / PDF
3. go to Digital signatures tab
4. Choose my ggp key (select)
5. Input password to Certificate password field
6. Click - Export
I get 2 error windows
1. PDF export aborted. Signature generation failed.
2. General Error. General input/output error
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 156117 [details]
first error window
Created attachment 156118 [details]
second error window
Anton, please add info from Help->About dialog
(In reply to Roman Kuznetsov from comment #3)
> Anton, please add info from Help->About dialog
I have the same issue here. I tried with current versions of LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 from openSUSE Leap 15.1 and with the version from Flathub. Both show this issue. (FTR: "libreoffice --version" gives "LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 40(Build:2)"; "flatpak run org.libreoffice.LibreOffice --version" gives "LibreOffice 22.214.171.124 4e471d8c02c9c90f512f7f9ead8875b57fcb1ec3")
I'll upload a few screenshots to show what my certificate looks like in Seahorse & LibO, in case that's helpful.
Created attachment 159579 [details]
Certificate in Seahorse
Created attachment 159580 [details]
certificate in LibO
Created attachment 159581 [details]
Additional error window
Notably, I sometimes get these types of errors as well.
AFAIK, since I used that a long ago, PDF sign works with X509 and not with GPG/OpenPGP. Bug 113278 and Bug 115884.
Either I miss something or you reported and confirmed a duplicate.
I can confirm this bug on LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 40(Build:2) on slackware-current, Linux kernel 5.4.42.
I get the
• "Signature generation failed" "PDF export aborted" (attachment: "first error window")
• "Error saving the document" "General Error." "General input/output error." (attachment: "second error window")
errors, too, when trying to export to a PGP-signed PDF.
I also get the
• "lu*.tmp does not exist" (attachment: "Additional error window")
when trying to sign with a PGP key an already existing PDF.
I can sign ODT documents with PGP keys with no problems.
OK, I asked :)
I mark as a duplicate, if someone objects please explain.
Only reporter will be cced, others must subscribe thelmselves to the other bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 113278 ***