Tracking changes items appear while not being shown at all
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Select the content on first page
3. Delete using delete or backspace
4. Delete the empty bullet (arrow) on the now first page -> by pressing backspace multiple times
5. Press Save
6. Hold CTRL+Z
Arrow reappears after save (in red)
After pressing undo multiple items in red
Should not be so
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: c48e4d795e37f23b71d647247590807ab9e52223
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI: en-US
Created attachment 162936 [details]
Created attachment 162937 [details]
Source file: attachment 162927 [details] bug 134746 because older (6.2) versions of LibreOffice render the sample file differently
Build ID: 8a35821d8636a03b8bf4e15b48f59794652c68ba
Lowest priority because minor issue with strange file of unknown origin that has bigger issues: crash on content delete, content remains after delete, track not shown..
This bug is not worth reporting nor confirming. Only the crash.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 134773 ***
(In reply to Timur from comment #5)
> Lowest priority because minor issue with strange file of unknown origin that
> has bigger issues: crash on content delete, content remains after delete,
> track not shown..
1) Strange file .. What makes it a strange file?
2) Unknown origin (see comment 3)
3) Content remains after delete? They table? Or something else, be specific please
4) Crash on content delete (solved) See bug 134770
5) Track not shown.. What do you mean?
And also don't add it as duplicate of bug 134773. This only suggests you're not understanding the issue or the difference between both. Or ending up making a mess with duplicates. Or you want to close it for other reason not explicitly stated, but even then don't use duplicate if it isn't