1. Create a chart in LO Writer
2. Move the chart’s legend anywhere
3. Save as .docx
4. Open with Word2007/skydrive
Note: The legend is centered and all position data is lost.
attachment 94493 [details] illustrates this issue.
Bodhi Linux 2.x
1. Open attachment in libreoffice
2. Move legend
3. Save as docx
4. Open docx with Microsoft Office (seen also in Microsoft Office 2013)
Observed: Legend is in the default location on the right
Expected: Legend position retained after save to docx.
Normal - can prevent high quality/professional work
Medium - seems fine unless we can say that this is a regression
Created attachment 115001 [details]
Created attachment 115002 [details]
Open in Word 2010
Legend is on same place where we put while creating in LibreOffice.
default place i.e right side of chart
The issue is not reproducible on latest build.
Build ID: d0d8e0a2a7244814f783f16c6c8b342fe6d16e79
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (filter:docx)