Meta bug for the Accessibility Check feature, in all its forms.
Not to be confused with the accessibility _of_ all decks in the sidebar, which is tracked in bug 103440.
- Accessibility Check dialog introduced as experimental in 7.0: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.0#Accessibility_improvements
- Later exposed by default in Tools menu in 7.1
- Automatic (online) Accessibility Checking introduced as experimental in 7.5: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.5#Accessibility_checker
- Later exposed by default in Tools menu in 7.6
- Accessibility Check dialog replaced by the Accessibility Check sidebar deck in 7.6: Bug 142978, commit 403ea882af35337431e0f67aa973c5f046deb630
The user is also prompted to go through the Accessibility Check's issues when exporting a UA PDF.