Created attachment 57592 [details]
The error message popup
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select new document
2. Choose "Templates"
3. (Attempt to start a new document from an existing template)
Current behavior: Get an error message: "Error creating new document. Templates already exist". None of the templates are found (they exist if I check with the file browser).
Expected behavior: Template dialog - and templates
OS: Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
1. The LibreOffice version is actually RC3 (not in drop down).
2. LibreOffice was installed after deinstalling OpenOffice 3.3
3. LibreOffice installer seems to have (tried to) imported my two templates from OOo.
4. Moving my two templates away from the folder .config/libreoffice/3/user/template did not solve the problem.
*** Bug 46584 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 46222 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 46476 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 46097 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 47463 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 46155 ***